Are you student? Here’s how you can help Wings of Hope out…and have fun!
Talk to us –How we can help you…and make your experience unforgettable
On your own – You are never too small to make a change!
- Tag me along – Talk about us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube…
- Car Boot Sale – Sweep out all the dust from your old clothes!
- Bake – Who doesn’t love cakes and biscuits?
- For the Sporty Ones – Run Marathons, Biathlons, Triathlons and support us! Or do a sponsored swim, walk, jump, skip or even skydive
With your School – Make term time thrilling!
- Party! Organise an event at school: Dance? X Factor? Gala? You choose!
- Quiz Night – the funniest way of revising for an exam!
- Please don’t stop the music! Organise a benefit concert.
- Societies of the school, unite! – Can you help students across the world?
- Be a bookworm – Sponsored read-a-thon: raise funds whilst learning lots!
With your University – Contact your RAG or be the first to set up a charity society!
- Pub Crawls & Quizzes- Get sponsorship or prizes from your local pubs!
- Fashion Show- Shine on the catwalk in the name of charity.
- Movember/Beardcember? Wacky moustache/beard/sideburn/ growing competition! Or why not do a sponsored headshave/leg wax?
- Saturday Night Fever – Dance all night! Could you charge an entry fee, or a suggested donation, sell jelly shots, or run a raffle…
- Yoga – Organise a weekly class to lessen the stress of exams
- Town Parade – collect in town… in fancy dress. Could you make it a competition? Remember to speak to your council to get permission!!
- Sit In – Organise a peaceful sit or sponsored sleep out in to raise awareness of our educational projects.